The County Treasurer is an elected constitutional officer and is directly accountable to the citizens of Page County.
We are dedicated to ensure the fiscal integrity of public funds, while striving to serve our citizens in a professional, courteous and efficient manner.
- Managing the investment of local funds
- Maintain detailed records for state collected accounts
- Bank account reconciliation
- Collection of personal property, real estate, and vehicle license taxes
- Collection of all other County generated revenue such as business license fees, estimated tax payments, dog tag fees, emergency medical service fees, landfill fees, building and zoning fees, and stormwater fees
- Bill and collect all public service utility fees